Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22

grin
Excellent

Yep, the collapse of Little Kim's nuclear test mountain. Gee, I wonder how Trump was able to flip all those nations to support him?

Does anyone other than me remember some countries reporting they had developed hypersonic missiles? And Trumps parable in reply? "It doesn't matter, I have weapons 17,000 times faster."

So how is Trump going to be able to make that phone call and stop the destruction of the world In a nuclear WW3?

Who can Connect the Dots besides a few of us? How did Trump flip Iran? How is Trump going to flip Israel?

Why does Trump need to flip Israel? Why did Tesla get more military funding than any other company in history?

Which of the Starlink atellites have plasma beam technology? What blew up the Satanic Georgia Guidestones? What blew up the Satanic Phillipines Obelisk? What hit the Vatican and set it on fire?

What did Trump threaten Putin with if Putin moved on Ukraine while Trump was still in the White House?

What did Trump threaten Xi with if he moved on Taiwan while he was still in the White House?

Why is N Korea and Iran joining Russia and Chyna and India and Saudi Arabia in BRICS?

Why is there Panic in DC?
Really now? He actually said that?

“We have, I call it, the ‘super-duper missile,’" Trump continued. “I heard the other night, 17 times faster than what they have right now, when you take the fastest missile we have right now. You've heard Russia has five times and China's working on five or six times. We have one 17 times, and it's just gotten the go-ahead."

So you dumbasses think he spoke of that only one time?

How many different times did he say the Biden in the White House is not the real Joe Biden? How many different ways did he say it? Many times and many different ways, just as he's told the story about only having gone to DC 17 times before deciding to run.

What do you think Trump meant when saying if he hit Biden in his fake nose plastic would fly everywhere?

Nevermind, you're too stupid, or is it too disingenuous, to be able to Connect the Dots.

Now, come on and throw some more slings, arrows and lies my way. Make my Day. grin

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/shorts/42gibdNpy3o[/video]

Trump Says He ‘Dreams Of Punching Biden In His Fake Nose; There’d Be Plastic All Over the Floor’