Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
We've been caught Jag. Steve is just way to smart for us. You must have forgot that Fox News is not part of the MSM and are the only ones to believe.

We have been found out. Darn. What do we do now for chitts and giggles. Steve can probably get a guest s0ot on cnn.

"When the debate is lost, slander become the tool of the loser"
Socrates

Lets get back to reality and Q.

Q said that Sessions delivered the subpoenaed McCabe memos to members of Congress.

These same members of Congress say, that these subpoenaed McCabe memos have still not been delivered.

As a Q-ber, who is full of [bleep] here? Q or Jim Jordan and other members of Congress?

Can you quote the slander part for us jokesters?

You pathetic little butt hurt Q critics are sad.

You are continually led to water (Q is about HINTS not predictions) but TOO STUPID to GET A CLUE.

Steve you are an EMBARRASMENT TO YOURSELF.

I have read your silly posts here about Trump , Impeachment ,Mueller etc etc for a few years . I could put your limited grasp of how our government and legal system works into a VERY SMALL thimble. You are pathetic. Your posts on this thread are actually no more constructive than Paddler ,JeffO and the rest of the libcunts on this site.

Like I said, IF you are a conservative or Republican ( which I truly doubt) then you are too damn DUMB to know when we are WINNING. Which makes you pretty worthless .

You need to contact to Soros so you could get paid to carry signs with libtard slogans and rub your vagina in public.

I think steve is a slealth female subversive searching for comfort that Q isnt true. Reminds me of unbelieving nitpickers trying to assuage their hope the Bible isnt true.

Talk about raising hell on a loose little nail on a ship thats ready to sail.

YOU STUPID MUTHERPHUCKER.

LOOK AT WHAT JUST HAPPENED IN THE LAST WEEK.

"RED OCTOBER" HAS ALREADY BEGUN.

LOOK AT THE POLLS.

YOU ARE JUST TOO DAMnED DUMB TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE WINNING.

OR- YOU ARE A DEMOCRAT

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.