Originally Posted by jaguartx
Maybe, but im wondering what Roberts is doing on a thread about Q.

I thought Q posted multiple times that it was keeping control of the Senate AND gaining control of the Supreme Court that was Vital to the implementation of "The Plan".

I thought Q posted that Kavanaugh was KEY in taking down the Deep State, with Military Tribunals, turning the court a solid 5-4.

I thought Q posted that without a Solid Conservative Supreme Court (5-4), the Military Tribunals would be shut down on Constitutional Grounds by the Left leaning Supreme Court.

I thought Q posted that the Graham-Kavanaugh exchange during the Senate confirmation hearings was proof that the Supreme Court was going to rule in favor of the Military Tribunals and with that the Deep State was doomed.

Guess I was mistaken.

By Roberts still being blackmailed by the Deep State and bringing the court back to 4-4-1 at best, but more likely 4-5, is no big deal as far as "The Plan" is concerned.

Forget I brought it up, a 4-4-1, or 4-5 will not be a problem for President Trump and "The Plan".

Carry On.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.