Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by slugflinger
Good question. I choose to keep hoping. The time may come when I give it up, and when that happens I'll figure out what to do next.

There are a lot of people who still listen to and believe the media, which I haven't done in a lot of years.

It's been a long time waiting for people to wake the f*** up. I can wait a bit longer to let the military finish this, and I do think they're on it.

Knowing that it is an increasing possibility that your PLAN has failed, or is about to fail, you are going to wait until the last minute, or later to come up with a PLAN B ?

It appears that OPERATION TRUST was successful on you.

And just what is your plan? Are you going to run circles around the adults who are actually doing something while you scream like a little girl. Oh, that won't work! Why didn't you do something earlier! I'd do it this way! Wahhhhh!

If YOU would put a fraction of YOUR energy into doing something constructive, (because it's obvious from all of your comments, YOU are the only smart one here, ) we could all just sit back and eat popcorn.

Doing Something?

Really, sitting on your ass eating popcorn and encouraging others to do the same is , “Doing Something”.

No wonder why we are in the mess we are in.

And YOU are doing exactly WHAT?

I can tell you what I’m not doing,

I’m not spreading propaganda and disinformation designed to keep the pitchforks at bay.

So then you are holding a pitch fork at the ready then?

Thought so.

These good folks are posting information that is helpful to those of us that are trying to encourage people around us to think for themselves, to plant a seed and maybe even look at things from an angle other than what's being jammed down their throats by the media and politicians. That is much more useful to us than what you're doing.

If/ when this all comes to an end, they are the ones who will be thought of as patriots whether or not Q is real or a psyop.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.