And POS Plumdumass is wiggling like a snake on the end of a pitchfork acting stupid while trying to sucker me in for the strike. Hahaha. Tff. Its what snakes do.

It doesnt matter, Plumdumass, as Q said, The left can't win.

As Q said, God wins. We will have justice again. We will have our country back. None of the pukes will walj away from this.
Q said We have it all, which is what allowed Trump to say, We caught them all which allowed Q to say None will walk away from.this.

Figure this out Plumdumass, Q told us long before ever mentioned that Trump would get his own platform. I hat to tell you this, but it happened.

Then Q said Bye Jack..it happened..

Then Q said Pepe was proud and happy. The a year or two later we learn the name Trump calked his pperating system is Pepe.

And Trump tells the story of 17 over and over and then says,Seventeen, you know what i mean"? No, Plumdumb is too dumb. Everything to him and the other dumbaddes are just a string of impossible Quincidences.

Trump gives the news, Space Force gained 17 new pilots today..Us another Quincidence.

Trump.signs Air Qs at rallies. Just Quincidences.

The bad news is, the dumbasses believe its just Quincidences.

TFF. No sweat off my back. They had the chance to know but sucked MSM cork and said Q was a Larp.

The MSM also said Biden won fair and square. The CYAs MSM.

No sense arguing with them They believe fake Nues.

They are too stupid to Connect the Dots, and they think they are smart enough to disconnect them.

The truth cant be disconnected, and as Q said, Its coming out.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BUT YOU'LL BE SURPRISED.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]post image online

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/12/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin