Originally Posted by smokepole
I'd really like to watch the video you're talking about where juan o predicts the October 7th invasion by Hamas.

Post up a link.

Head to minute 13:30

Some good stuff since we last chatted. I nickname lots. Big stick gave my one the other day Cryote...pretty cute. If that has become part of the discussion then people are definitely dodging the conversations.

I said I’d never do someone else’s homework so had to put some hours in going back for you, hopefully it’s well received but I suspect not.

We’ve been steered here over centuries so it’s gonna take a minute to expose then unravel. Everyone conditioned to 3 minutes or less info or we squirrel.

So let’s see if a counter punch regarding the Russia stuff is in the next couple months.

Let’s see if they replace biden within that 120-180 day window that we are knee deep in now.

Those with the guns have either been subdued by bulksh1t as some of you say or were subdued due to the truth.

Not one of you has looked at the flights that Derek Johnson posts, and suggested how that’s possible all those countries in our air space, all that national guard out of their states etc etc. Just a bunch of sqawkerz saying nothing is happening...lmao. Everything is happening. The choice to know is yours.

Have any of you wondered what happens if you’re right? It’s game over and reset happens 13 or every 14 of us gonzo. You better hope we’re right lol.