Whip, K22, Stinkycoyote, there sure are a lot of Fire guys starting to post on this thread. Do you think some may be getting a clue that something just isn't quite rignt?

Like maybe they are wondering why some of the things their GOD given eyes are seeing and some of the things their ears are hearing and some of the BS the MSM is feeding their brains just isn't quite adding up right.

Is the big quandary before the Great Awakening upon the land? That being, "Do I start believing what I'm seeing with my eyes and hearing with my ears or do I resist my GOD given senses for survival and continue to poison my existence by swallowing the toxic BS the MSM keeps feeding me?"

It's a big leap leaving the security of their owners Matrix Box. After all, Tel-A-Vision is so convincing, letting people see only one side of the coin. Pretty easy to see Netty and Zelensky are the good guys and Putin is evil and out to rule the world.

Of course he'd have to take the whole world away from the Satanic Zionists Illuminati Rothschilds. The bastard. They take care of us so well.

Now why would Trump say he would flip Israel last. Why isn't Trump standing up for our bud Netanyahu against Turkey and Brasil.

Who is so stupid they will be in the final 5% Trump and the Military Patriots can't flip. Smokeapole, woolve, plumdumb, lostinhell OR, Jell-O, Gayghost, Sickermore and Houston_2?

It's a great movie when you know the left can't win. It's great knowing we will Make America Great Again.

Pass the popcorn. smile

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin