Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Unreal. POS Flynn and Powell fooled me.
What's worrisome is the CYA so easily infiltrated the Patriots....

Makes me wonder if Ariel is a psyop, since he was promoting universal income.

Originally Posted by K22
I would take a step back and look at this from a different angle.

This last post by Ariel comes off as someone fishing for accolades. He tells us his information comes from military sources, yet tells us to "look up",.i.e "research" the info he's releasing. Where are we supposed to "look up" ANYTHING? We cannot trust the news sources. He states he expects his military sources to "no longer be available" after the 1st.
My education came long before the "16 year" plan was fomented. My father served in WWII and I know for certain Germany and Japan got their azzes kicked. In my High School we still had boxing and rifle teams. I will never concede Communism isn't what I believe. Universal Income IS Communism.
It sure appears that what is being pushed falls into this category. Freedom isn't free and I'll never unlearn that!
Digest what is being suggested.
I've been a follower of Q since inception and detest what the Federal Bureaucracy has become. I don't believe I'm alone in this thought process. Revolution and Civil War is afoot. Q came along declaring there is another way, and that a select military unit would conduct Military tribunals since normal channels of lawfare were corrupt.
But a problem arose. Q's timelines kept getting extended. The goalpost keep moving further and further into the future, to the point that believing a military operation was going to save us now cast dubious doubt on that scenario. Most of us believe we are being played and a genuine revolution is at our doorstep.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?