Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by DMc
Saving Israel for last??

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
He wasn’t as important as Maxwell.
And she’s alive. And we have her.
“We have it all”.

In fact, I would argue she was more valuable than Epstein. I would argue Epstein was just a puppet.

The deep, dark secrets of this woman go way back through her father's history.

History of her father?
Robert Maxwell
Maxwell’s Father = Mossad…

At peak, she had her helicopter pilot license, deep sea submarine license, regularly addressed the United Nations…

Possible EPSTEIN was a puppet [not the main person(s) of interest]?
Financed by who or what entities?
1. [Primary] gather blackmail on elected pols, dignitaries, royalty, Hollywood influencers, wall street and other financial top level players, other high profile industry specific people, etc.
2. Feed an addiction [controllable]
Maxwell family background?
Robert Maxwell history [intel, agency, wealth, [CLAS 1-99]]?
Sometimes it's the people in the background that are of greater significance.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Have patience with all of this. What this is doing is creating more interest, and showing how badly they want to hide things.

“History of her father?
Robert Maxwell
Maxwell’s Father = Mossad…”

What is it with the conspiracy nuts and the Mossad?

Mossad is Jews, and the Jews have always been easy targets for the lazy, ignorant, and resentful.

Maxwell’s father wasn’t Mossad; he was born in the 1890s and died in Auschwitz. Before Alex Jones ate him, of course.

FFS, everyone tosses the terms “critical thinker” and “discernment” around on this thread like beer at a keg party; yet never do the qbers actually apply same.

They confuse confirmation bias and prejudice with some special miraculous "Discernment." Its an old manipulative tool, to tell the desparate and non-critical thinking types that they have some special qualities, and to lead them around by making them feel valuable and useful for once. It's how many cults work.

Mossad is actually NOT Jewish, it's Khazarian, which is/are not Jewish by blood/DNA. You should do some critical thinking and some discernment, that would be a new experience for you but you may like it.

They are Jewish if they converted.

Abram converted. He was not Jewish.

LOTS of peoples fed in to the Jews, throughout the Bible and since.

So what if the Khazarian peoples of Turkic Caucasia converted to Judiasm?

The Bible recites that Jesus had some Gentile ancestry.

Or let me guess, you and Jag believe that was a fake Jesus wearing a scooby-doo Jesus mask.

Zero proof of any Jesus having Gentile ancestry.
The Khazars were forced to convert to a religion, they just happened to pick Judaism. Converting to Judaism does not make you a Jew/Hebrew, your blood does.

You are wrong on both counts.

The Bible names His gentile ancestors and Jews accept converts.

Mossad is an Israeli govt agency anyways.

The State of Israeli (and it is a lie) was started and formed by the Khazars, they even brag about that. There are very few TRUE Jews/Hebrews living there. Most Palestinians are true Jews/Hebrews.
So what is a gentile? And what ancestors of Jesus were gentiles? Was this Jesus even a Jew? If he was a Jew how did he get the name Jesus which is Greek. Why isn't his name mentioned in the History of the Jews, why isn't his name in the 1599 Bible of which the King James was translated from. Why did he and God say they speak in Parables? What is the original definition of a Parable?