Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hey rjf, get us some videos of Bidet and Mayorkas telling us tha border is unner cuunttroll.

Like I said, youse guys got the CYAs MSM BS down pat. TFF.

Not sure why you asked me that. everybody knows that the border is not under control. Any news station, conservative or liberal will tell you that. There is video of Mayorkas saying its under control, no need to post it.

Know I answered your question, answer everybody else's question. HOW MANY FLAGS? Just admit your wrong simple as that.

I have been posting things that counter what Ariel and Q are saying and all you do is resort to name calling and such. If what I am finding is wrong, then post from a reliable source that I am wrong and you and Q are correct. YOU have not done that! when I do, again it resorts to more name calling. Counter my claim.

Again answer how many flags?

You're too stupid to get the clue Trump gave you and continues to try and give you, dumbass.

Ask someone with a brain how many Flags Trump had put up to try and give you one.

Why don't you get real stupid and go back and try to count all the flag lapel pins people there had on. You could really prove your point to your satisfaction then.

Admit it, you're too stupid to connect the dots from his talks about how many times, and repeatedly, he had been to DC before announcing his presidential run to the number of flags he had up. You probably aren't aware of that because you never watched his rallies. If you had, you'd have a clue.

Here, dumbass, I'll try to give you more of a clue. It was the same number of flags he had up behind him to give this speech and many more.

I should have known that for those as stupid as you I'd have to specify the flags Trump had put up. Sorry, I'm not used to dealing with people as stupid as you.

Now here's another clue, it's fine by me if you want to show the Fire how stupid you are by dying on this hill.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/28/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin