That research would show domestic political terrorist from both the fringe Left and the fringe Right.

My point is that at least around HERE, the fact that the Right has behaved that way was roundly denied. Obviously now it’s blatantly obvious that the Right, and not just the fringe, meet every definition of violent terrorists, in word and in deed.

Jag is good example. He explicitly calls for & advocates for the literal violent destruction of his political enemies. But it’s way deeper than that, as you know.

Raefy, I was debating this here long before you showed up. You can fool the audience, but you can’t fool the players. I saw what happened here with my own eyes. Don’t try to BS me. This forum, right here, had scores of people advocating for violent political terrorism. I SAW IT. I’d rather not go into names, bookmarked links, and details because, I truly do have one redneck ass cheek and I’m not looking to take anybody down. I do not want the Left to get their way. It’s why you [bleep] are so FRUSTRATING. The kook Right fringe is going to hand the political future to the D’s in a hand basket!

Those of you who still can, and obviously jag is too far gone but you all aren’t, need to find your way out of the box canyon you followed Trump into after the election, start behaving like decent American citizens, stop with the threats of violence and fever-swamp fantasies like jag’s, and just in general get your heads out your asses where Trump stuffed them. That [bleep]ücjker ain’t worthy of what you’ve given him. Take it back. He’s a despicable human being, but most of you aren’t. Come back before it’s too late. Please!

Or, be violent terrorists and let’s see where that goes.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!