Originally Posted by Burleyboy
It's much easier for me to understand sticks posts than this Q stuff. Why does it need to be kind of cryptic. Just say this is what the evil Marxist left is doing and this is when they'll likely do it. Often feels like a schizophrenic numbers game. Not saying its wrong but I like the truth clear and out in the open.

I don't like like stuff like I used to hear from my schizophrenic patients. Example: I was in the store and I saw so and so whos 33 buying 3 candy bars, then I went home and had 3 letters in the mailbox, I was born in March and that's the 3rd month, when I was three one of our cows had a calf that had 3 nuts, my dad said it was a mutant and he would know because he was born in 1893, so we sold it to the neighbors three houses down and their last name started with a c which is the 3rd letter. This is the third time this happening to me and I know it's because I didn't go to that class at 3:00 that my neighbor with the 3 year old kid invited me to 3 times. This is all connected and it means Trump is in charge and going to win on his 3rd try.

Bb

Very simple. Military Intel is giving us clues, some of which is disinformation to confuse the enemy.

None of us Anons understand every Q drop. Future Proves Past. Qubers are just now understanding some of the drops Q posted 5 or 6 years ago. We didn't understand some until they came to pass. So, you may ask why we followed the Q Drops. Some were simple and east to understand, such as, The left has no chance. They stepped in the treason trap.
None will walk away from this. [GS] is in our sights. (George Soros).

Why did we follow Q then? Because of DISCERNMENT.

Who directed us to Q? Trump, Dan Scavino (a highest national award winning Patriot, like Rush), Gen Flynn, Sen Grassley, Pompeo, Nunes, Keileigh McEnany, McCarthy, Donald Trump Jr wearing a Q lapel pin on National TV, Mark Meadows also, now lately Elon Musk responding specifically to Q drops.

So, why doesn't Q just come out and spell it out? The same reason Pompeo and Nunes and Grassley doesn't come right out and spell it out. Think. You know why.

Its the same reason Trump doesn't come right out and spell it out. It's not Trumps plan. It's the Military plan. Trump accepted their offer. He is bound by duty. He is the Tip of The Spear.

Trump or anyone revealing the Plan in total would be guilty of treason.

Military Tribunals are coming. If all the info were released it would compromise prosecution. That's why much information is coming out so slowly. It has to be exposed by trial and DISCOVERY.

That's why Trump has put himself in the trap. Trump is the bait. They get exposed going after Trump. Just like at MAL.

Remember what Q said, "How do you INTRODUCE EVIDENCE LEGALLY". That's a problem. Trump could move with the Military but if it's done legally and in the open for all to see, there can be no substantial claims of collusion or entrapment.

Wasn't it easy enough to understand Q saying Hunters banking records will open the Politically Elites Pandoras Box. 5 years ago.

What did Comer and Peter Switzer say yesterday. We have Hunters banking records.

Just another lucky Quincidence say the GENIUSES.

And people belive the Fires broken record Parrots. Geniuses or bird brains. Take your pick.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/13/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin