Originally Posted by smokepole
Q said the truth would come out?

That's an amazing prediction. But he's going waaaay out on a limb, don't you think?

Ha. I got my new phone and sitting in a waiting room I checked the Fire.
I wasn't signed in on my phone so you're stupid schiett came up, smoke a pole.

So if it's so obvious the truth would come out about the leftist traitors and Pedophiles and Election Fraud and Bidets pay for play and Hunters 400 plus illegal acts w over 150 involving underage females etc, why didn't you pukes tell us?
You're right in that believers know the truth would come out after death but very few knew or predicted, as Q did, THESE truths we are seeing come out would do so and they are only coming out because the Patriots are in Control.

BTW, since you all knew the truth would come out why didn't you tell us the election fraud would be proved to the world and the truth about Zeros and Kilerys treason would come out?

BTW, you're a liar and a dumbest. In fact, by addressing the Genius crew I was not even including you. You are part of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew.

Maybe you should have your own FOS Crew because you damned sure didn't know THESE truths were going to come out or you wouldn't attack Q as a larp or those who push his drops of truth.

BTW, aren't you, as many say, a leftist in disguise.

Are you really stupid enough to think.the Fire believs your lying BS remark about everyone knowing the truths I referred to were going to come out? You are FOS.

Whatever, you need several more points of IQ before I again consort with you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin