Originally Posted by Riflecrank
Squire Karl,

That is indeed a bit humorous, you being a precocious 18 y.o. ordering his first bolt action and it was a 460 Weatherby Magnum and don't forget the .460-caliber projectiles !

Sir Spruce,

I forget, is that a 19" Shilen No.5 Sporter on Spruce King ?
You need to spruce up that butt pad when you get settled from sprucing up your Homestead.
Then you will be back in the saddle of a grand horse for the Crusade.

A bit of business:
I am not really the Hand of the King. Cartridges do not have hands nor communicate other than by ballistics and functionality.
So I am just going to drop the charade and call myself a "Knight of the Crusade for Truth about the .458 Winchester Magnum."

Mission statement and pledge: "We crusade for truth about the king of cartridges, the .458 Winchester Magnum."

Founding Knights, by age before beauty:

Sir Bob (CZ550)
Sir Ron (Riflecrank)
Sir Jerry(gunner500)

Grandfathered Knight Musketeers, all for one and one for all:

Sir Mike (MikeMcGuire)
Sir Spruce (CTF)
Sir Dennis (Fury01)

Any current Knight above who considers his "sir" name to be spurious (assigned by me) may have it changed.
Speak soon or forever hold your title.

Other members here who wish to join this "Campfire Crusade" as Knights must have owned and used a .458 Winchester Magnum and make at least six posts/replies to this thread that are pertinent to the King of Cartridges.
On his seventh post he may state the Knighthood handle he prefers (the "sir" name) and be recognized as "Sir Whatever, Knight of the Crusade for Truth."

Yup . Sir Spruce it is !

I think I'm gonna find a walnut board and form filler cheeks of some sort on the butt of the canoe paddle. Then attach a high powered Sorbathane recoil pad.