Originally Posted by Riflecrank
[Linked Image]

Mark II and Hawkeye seem to have the same magazine dimensions, perfect for feeding .458 WM.
They will even eject single-loaded rounds up to 3.54" COL if not fired,
topping off a mag box full of solids with a 404-gr Shock Hammer at 3.480" COL is cool.

Sir Ron,
I agree on the B&C stocks for the Rugers. I have them on a few Mark II / Hawkeye rifles. I would probably have them on more, specifically the 20" 375 & 416 Rugers. But, they were already bedded in H-S Precision stock by the time the B&C stocks were available. Prior to the changes at McMillan, they were my most used.

On my scales:
416 Ruger Alaskan = 8lbs 1 ounces in a bedded H-S Precision. If I recall correctly the rubber Hogue was 1 or 2 ounces more.

30-06, Ruger Guide Gun, with muzzle brake threads cut off, bedded in a B&C stock = 7lbs 13.2 ounces
I believe this is the same barrel contour as the 375 Rugers. I think the 416 is fatter past the fore end.

The Mark II's & Hawkeye's, 300 Winchester through the 416 Ruger have fit the same. I think B&C gets confused on the 375 & 416's fitting. The confusion seems to be with the Ruger Safari Magnum.