LOL! all good here Sir Tony and 44MC, i stay on a slow simmer patiently awaiting liftoff, plenty of time to focus on the task [hunt] at hand, while very thrilling and much fun to go, a man absolutely has to place those shots with the upmost accuracy, that's job number one for me.

Sir Ron, Yes! 2460 is going to be a great fuel for the 404gr Hammer, i'll use the new can on the bullets you're sending, the rest of the old lot [near 1.5lbs in one can] will be used for the 450gr TSX/500gr TBSS loads as i have established it's load max with these bullets, my old powder bud is a retired postman and wont penalize me for 35 years of being a customer, not like nosler and sps!

Speaking of those 35W single shooters, i was at my 'Smiths yesterday too, i asked him what he ever did with that box of 310gr 358 cal Woodleigh Weldcores i gave him, he said giving them back to you, walked over to a shelf in the shop and handed them back to me, i believe those bullets loaded max in the 35 Whelen would be an all game basher out to 200 yards, and if allowed, would handily dispatch a Cape Buffalo, 2400 fps maybe possible with today's newer powders would do the deal.

Trump Won!