Originally Posted by HunterShooter58
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Riflecrank
The 450-gr TSX and 500-gr TBSS combo are unbeatable.
The 100 yard POI of the 450-gr TSX load was just 1" higher than the 500-gr TBSS load
when I tested them at 100 yards,
Sir Jerry is well armed with those bullets in his .458 WM+.

More gentlemanly loads will be possible with the 400-grainers from Hammer at 2500 fps or better.
COL for those will be usable in 3.4" magazine box loading.
And they will be sufficient for anything also.

You bet Sir Ron, near impossible to top, great works Sir! smile

Sir Tony, i'd have to get the okay from Sir Ron to order a box or two and try the 400gr Hammer bullets, i promised him i'd use the lifetime supply he so graciously gave me of 450gr TSX's at 2418 fps on buffalo this fall, that said, i'd happily give them a go if no one else has tested them yet, there's a spot up at the little bush camp on The Limpopo river a man can look dew North as far as the eye can see into Botswana, standing in the same spot looking to the North/Northeast one can see the mountains in Zimbabwe, some uninformed jackwad on here that said all of South Africa was under fence picked the wrong week to stop huffing paint ; ]...........again...

There's no telling what may come strolling into that camp, if i can find a 40+ inch buffalo, the Great 458 WM+ will get the job! lying in bed at night hearing the Bushbuck bark, Lions, Hyenas and Elephant cracking trees like they were toothpicks causes a chill to run down ones spine, GOOD STUFF my Friend.

Sir Jerry,
Yes Sir good Stuff indeed! You don't need me to tell you what to Shoot! LOL! As I'm sure your more than Equipped and ready to roll on your trip to the Great and Wonderful Limpopo.
Having all the confidence in your weapon, and what your feeding it, as you are well aware of, is what it's all about! Most people only dream of a hunt and adventure of such great Magnatude.
As far as any negative comments coming from unauthorized Jack in the Boxes, well,we'll just ignore that negative stuff as there's enough of that in the Fake Media B.S.!!!!!!!!
We're positive people here and gonna keep it Rolling forward in the right Direction as you'll bring back some amazing stories, and the Wifey's documented accounts will make for some great reading!

Stay Healthy All!

Sir Tony

All good Sir Tony, i mean, all good except for the buffalo, 400 Hammer or 450 TSX, he'll be in a world of hurt, i'll do my very best to make sure it's over ASAP.

Trump Won!