Originally Posted by SLGPT
Originally Posted by Fury01
Just a thank you to the Knights and our factual and faithful leader Sir Ron for the investment in learning and sharing that goes on here.
Because of this tone and timbre, we have met and appreciated a great group of solid people that we would have never known otherwise.
Just the tested results of 2230 and 2460 alone submitted to one’s brain are foundational to much learning and proof of same, about the loading of smokeless into cartridges.
It’s just joyful to be part of such cadre.
Best regards,
F01

Couldn't agree more, I appreciate all the great info and the help.
I Just fired my first 6 reloaded rounds, and am heading out to do some more radar and group testing in a few minutes. The first 6 hit my intended velocity right off the bat with a starting load of 2015, so now I have to do some accuracy testing with that load, as well as another bullet I picked up. Used Sir Ron's lube technique of 7 cases on the Lyman pad with RCDS2 lube. Worked a treat, and much faster than the Imperial I used on the first batch of cases. That Lee must have been bad or something, never had an issue like that before. I have only used One shot on my 45-70 cases and never had a problem with that either.

When you guys finish resizing, do you prefer to wipe the cases off and drive on, or do you tumble or ultrasound them again before trimming, priming, etc?

I throw them in the a mix of corn/walnut media for about a half hour.Then i remove them from the media with my hands.Very simple.