I believe those loads will serve us and any others that want to try them very well Sir Ron, had the hots for AA-2230 for a long while to put under the 450gr TSX's, but, could never find any, now, in the interest of simplicity and 'not' worrying about the extra 50+ fps i'll happily live with lower pressure using AA-2460 for both loads in the 458 WM+.......plus, old powder buddy has me two pounds of AA-2460 stashed, i'll grab t in town Friday.

A small world indeed Sir Ron, i too have an RSM in 416 Rigby, bought it in the early to mid 90's, first thing i did was take it to 'Smith and have him full length steel bed everything from tang to forearm tip to bottom metal, i must have fired two thousand rounds out of that rifle dreaming of Africa, 'Smith said i completely roasted and blew the throat out of the rifle, it and a 50-90 Sharps are the only two rifles i've ever owned that have whisker burns on the side of the buttstocks! grin

If you dare, or have interest, i could send you a pic of what that fin rifle has become ; ]

BTW, if i have a buddy with a 458 Lott, and he could chamber one of my 500gr TBSS at 2350+ fps, would that load be safe for his rifle? or too hot? thanks.

Trump Won!