I need to do that 450-grainer again too, at less than 3.6" COL and with no more than 24" of barrel, so as not to make the .458 Lott look too bad in comparison.
Yep, AA-2230.

Just thought about putting those .440"/ 530-grain paper-patched bullets to use in a CVA Paramount muzzleloader with .450" bore diameter and 1:22" twist.
Soft lead paper-patched to snug in bore and rammed home from the muzzle.
Put a heel-mounted vernier sight on that one, with a globe front sight.
Ought to be like a Rigby muzzleloader used at Creedmoor in 1874.

Those UK chaps refused to give up their muzzleloaders until 1880, despite the regular trouncings they took from the BPCR-shooting Americans in 1874 and thereafter.
Interesting that John Rigby then copied the .45-2.4" and 2.6" Sharps cartridges for his match BPCR about 1880,
before going on to create the .450 NE 3.25" in 1897.
Now we can do it all with a .45-2.5" belted case.

We can reproduce everything from 1850's 1000-yard muzzleloader ballistics to .450 Nitro Express ballistics
(plus beat the SAAMI .458 Lott for good measure)
with a Ruger No. 1, Winchester M70, or CZ 550 Magnum with SAAMI .458 Winchester Magnum chamber.
Just remember to use the .450"-diameter slicks for paper patching to groove diameter (or a little bigger)
when using the SAAMI .458 WM to re-enact the Irish or American Creedmoor ballistics.

I keep forgetting to try a stack of shot capsules in the .458 WM
just to deny the .458 Lott its only superiority with rat and snake loads.
Will see if a second shot capsule in the .458 WM will stick out farther than can be loaded in the short-throated .458 Lott.
Or, just a case full of bird shot with one capsule sticking forward about an inch ?
Might pattern better than the usual, proper .458 Lott rat load.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.