Sir Dennis,
Buy a donkey for the suggestion, but no drilling of Air Soft beads for me just yet.
Initial R&D with the .458-423gr Ball Point Shock Hammer will proceed.
I will shoot some 402-gr Shock Hammers alongside the 423-gr Nitro Bubba just for accuracy and velocity check, using the 80-gr charge of AA-2230.
Both will have 0.380" seating depth.
The Buffalo Bore 400-gr TSX with 76 grains of "maybe-same" powder and short COL will make for an interesting comparison.

And that reminds me of the "Incomplete Story" of the .458 Winchester Magnum.
Layne Simpson did not mention the throat anywhere in his 3-1/2 page "Incomplete Story."
How complete is that ?
The only way the .450 Watts Magnum could have approached its claimed performance would be by throat, plus a generous helping of exaggeration or inaccurate instrumentation.
The only way that the .458 Winchester Magnum can actually beat the .458 Lott at same or lesser COL is by throat, no exaggeration required, just the truth.
No mention of the short, tight throat of the .458 Lott.
He also does not mention the COL problems of the .458 Lott, COL often exceeding 3.600" SAAMI restriction.
Yet he insists on limiting the .458 WM to 3.340" COL and an effective case length of 1.875" with a bullet seated to 0.625" depth for his conniving of load comparisons.
He does not mention the SAAMI Maximum Average Pressure, higher for the .458 Lott than the .458 WM.
It is journalistic malpractice.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.