BadboyMelvin, beautiful rifle and illustration of Lottite thinking !
Buy a donkey !
Henceforth you shall be known as Sir Russ, Knight of the .458 Winchester Magnum Crusade for Truth,
unless you renounce the title.

Sir Russ said:

"I had someone who shoots a Lott question my load - as he was getting about the same velocity for his rifle."

And he was probably doing it with either higher pressure or greater recoil or both than you were,
if his barrel length and rifle weight were same as yours !

Corrected to MV you are indeed close to 2100 fps, with your 550-gr RNSN bullet BC of 0.340 and a chronograph distance of reasonable yardage.
SD = .375 !

.458 Winchester Magnum:
Woodleigh manual top-velocity load for 550-gr RNSN is same as your load, 2110 fps with 73.0 grains of ADI Bench Mark 2 aka Hodgdon's Extreme powder Benchmark.

.458 Lott:
Woodleigh manual top-velocity load for 550-gr RNSN uses 81.0 grains of RL-15 for 2115 fps.
OUCH ! 5 fps extra for a whole Lott more recoil with the heavier, slower powder charge.

Lottites are easily confused.
They think because the brass is 0.3" longer and COL is 0.26" longer with the Lott, it has got to be running circles around the .458 WinMag.
They totally discount throat effects, just plumb ignorant of them.

A plus: Benchmark is a much better powder than RL-15 when it comes to temperature stability and Lott-to-Lott variability.

If Woodleigh is loading to SAAMI standards, with a large American market, they are limiting their loads to:
.458 WinMag: 3.340" and 60,000 PSI
.458 Lott: 3.600" and 62,500 PSI
That would be all the more charming for the .458 Winchester Magnum magnificence.

I suppose they could be loading to CIP standards, however:
.458 WinMag: 3.340" and 4300 bar
.458 Lott: 3.600" and 4300 bar
4300 bar is about 62,350 PSI for both.
Still mighty charming for the Crusade.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.