Yes indeed Sir Ron, good stuff, i bet if you checked the delivered time stamp from FedX until i fired you off the first round of pics was less than an hour, i dropped everything i was doing and went straight to the load shop! cool it all came together very easy, didn't bother with wasting bullets checking e.s. numbers, looks like it would have been a waste, didnt measure the group either, but, if we take .458" off center to center it's mighty small, and those bullets landing where the 450 TSX's land surprised me, who was it that said the 375 H&H was the only round that fired differing bullet weights in the same spot at 100 yards? LOL. crazy This is going to be a really fun hunt/project, FOR SCIENCE!.

44MC, you got it Sir, no charges at all.

LOL Big B, yes, that's why that chrono is so dirty, bet it's still coughing black powder dust and grease cookie smoke from the big Sharps rifles ; ]

BTW, Sir Ron, i bet i'll have the 2500 fps vel in 95 degree Africa, 83gr 2460 is about all i could get into the nickel RP hulls, AA 2230 will give 2500 here right now and more over there, but dang i'm enjoying the lower pressures of 2460, just look how round those primers are, cases literally fell from the chamber, i also loaded the fired hulls right back into the chamber, no resistance, 55 degrees at shooting and 555' elevation here at the farm, 2500' elevation at the little bush camp up on The Limpopo for even a little flatter shooting than here.

Trump Won!