What I posted at Hammer:

Sir Jerry, aka gunner500, posted this at 24-hr Campfire where he got wind of the Hammers.
He gave permission to copy it here.
He is now the Professional Shootist for Team .458.
For him, the work is more like play, he would do it for peanuts, but prefers bullets.
He said:

"Hello Sir Ron and all you other Men as well, many Thanks for posting the pics Sir, and Thanks for the compliments everyone, i appreciate it greatly, this trip was a blast, the 404gr Hammer bullet at 2518 fps took no prisoners, unbelievable performance and accuracy.

"Funny stories about the warthogs, the cull was at PH's instruction for camp meat and because it had crooked teeth, he wanted it out of the gene pool, i hit the pig and the PH hollered, now that snaggle bostard had Fok-ol, i think i knew what that meant!

"The other Warthog was hit just outside my hut before breakfast, i was at the sink with toothpaste and brush about to lay down a bead of paste, Wife hollered, come here!!! i thought she saw a scorpion or spider, was going to give it a Courteney stomp, she had been drinking coffee looking out the window and saw the Warthog, i grabbed my rifle and slipped around the front door, circled back to find a nice tree to rest, no range finder, no time to notify the PH's or anyone else in camp, i held for 200 yards and loosed a 404 Hammer, the pig melted, my description above is incorrect, hit him mid rib on his right side, exited neck/shoulder juncture on left side, one camp jack was putting on his pants when the 458 BOOMED, he dropped his glasses and fell in the floor, the 19 year old kid said later, that was a hell of a wakeup call Uncle Jerry, LOL!

"I found the PH's and confessed my sins knowing i most likely broke camp rules, they both said.........IF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE ELSE SIR!!!!!..........i'll take that. cool

"All in all it was a great and grand trip, Sir Ron's predictions with this bullet design were/are spot on, he and the Hammer guys have a real winner here, the PH's kept repeating, who in hells hectacre shoots a G.D. four five eight 200 yards and kills all with one shot? i took that as a compliment."

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.