Thanks Sir John, it was a blast.

Many Thanks again for posting the pics Sir Ron.

1-Express sight verification a 50 yards after getting centered on 25 yard tape.

2-Getting front sight adjusted for center on 25 yard tape, fired shot one, then shot two to make sure i didn't let the rifle torque on the first shot, i sometimes forget to heavy grip these rifles that torque, after shot was verified, moved front blade left, fired shot three, perfect!

3-Final shot number three on 25 yard tape.

4-Box back on table, express sight work completed, 5 rounds fired so far.

5-Showing clean Red Hartebeest target at 300 yards.

6-Fresh painted 400 yard gong.

7-Red Hartebeest just met 450gr TSX from 458 WM+ at 300 yards LOL, i held 12 inches above where the bullet landed and a guesstimated 3-4 inches into the light East wind, firing dew North, that's a dead anything in Africa and here too.

8-Bullet strike on 400 yard gong, i could have held a bit higher, straight guess, i hadn't looked at drop figures to 400 yards ; ]......who shoots a 458 WM that dang far anyway? grin East wind moved that one a bit further, 450gr TSX was still packing the freight when it landed, it swung that gong, it's made from 1/2 inch pig iron, probably weighs more than a hundred pounds.

9-TSX left some sugar on that steel!

10-Mama Red Loctite getting ready to go to work at the conclusion of the days shooting.

11-Zeroing scope, 1st shot fired, moved scope up and left 10 clicks each.............WHOOPS, a damn Leupold that tracked clean LOL!

12-At 400 yard gong looking for the TSX on the ground, looked beside ATV to see a 500gr TBSS lying there, freaked me out, i had only fired those solids at 25 and 50 yards, guess it's hard to stop a hellfire missile fired from a 458 WM+ at 2358 fps! seriously gives one plenty to think about.

13-Ready to fire scope at 100 yards.

14-Shooting completed, express sights busting centers, scope zeroed and ready for anything to a long 300 yards, front sight hood alcohol cleaned and red loctited on, i fired a total of 10 rounds, four 500gr TBSS' solids and six 450gr TSX's, a hell of a morning loosing that kind of power, the old rifle is going to be a hell of a shooter.

15-That ammunition lay on the bench cooking in the sun for over two hours, it was 92 degrees at the conclusion of todays shooting, those primers look fine to me, chambering, extraction and ejection was flawless, that rig is ready for Africa.

"For The Crusade of Truth," your friend in Arms,
Sir Jerry.

Trump Won!