Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Riflecrank
Originally Posted by gunner500
Sir Ron, yes, cow killer tree on ground, split and piled to dry along with 4 hickory and two water oak, all GTG, will be looking forward to results on 2015BR and 404 Hammers, glad to see you're healing up, i have kind of a wide hoof, Thorogood composite toe pull on leather boots are great for working, water and shock proof, i never feel the safety toe covering, great boots made in the USA and priced right, iirc i got out of Gellco up in Ft Smith for less than 150 bucks.

Time is drawing near for Africa, i'll get little Wife to snap a couple pics of the 'Big Sticks' i'll be using on this Safari and send em to you for posting if you wish.

That is a heck of a pile of firewood. I think a hickory-stocked .458 WM/WM+ would be some great firewood.
Will look for those Thorogood boots, have a Red Wing Pecos with steel toe, custom stretched for my own funny feet,
and some Red Wing Engineer boots with buckles, yeehah !
Might have to get the right boots stretched again for my now funnier right foot.

Sir Jerry practices his quick draw safari manual of arms below:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That big galoot makes that 500 look small grin

LOL Big B, i failed to mention Holland & Holland built those rifles on the 22 Hornet action, it has 13 inch barrels, i'm 3'1" and 125 pounds, perfect symmetry, no? grin

Hell yeah!

Semper Fi