Sir John; That's good to know. There's a band of bison hanging around a couple miles from my house. ! Lots of bufflers in the Deltana area.
It would only be right to take one with a duplicate of an old buffalo bullet.

Sir Ron ;
Sad for the unlucky bullet buck. Glad he was found and dispatched. Good on you to assist with the search.

Very good shot with a flintlock at 50 yards. With a 41" barrel. WOW.!!! Two thumbs up !

I'm concentrating on my homestead currently . We had our first 40 below of the winter this morning. Currently around 25 underneath. It hasn't been above 0 for 3 weeks, maybe a month.
The house handled the cold okay for not being completed. I have several more days on the 8x10 Arctic Entry and it will be tight with walls partly insulated. ( Using Insulated Metal Panels for the wall sheathing/siding . Approx R 14 )
Need to go to the woods first and bring home a couple cord of beattle killed white spruce for firewood.

Then I can settle in and get to work on some of my other projects. Like getting Spruce King up and running . And order a mold .
Along with building double walls and sistering on 2x6s to the 2x8 rafters in the bedroom. And blowing lots of cellulose insulation. Sheetrocking , building a water system, wiring the house, Logging and milling the lumber for the garage build this summer.

I didn't think getting old would be this much work 🤨
But, Thank God I can do it. !!

I sure do enjoy this thread which is encylopediac in it's scope. But Much more informative and entertaining.