I don't have as much to add as you guys do, but I have been steadily shooting my 458 Blaser and it is only getting better. My Mauser needs to go to the smith for a little cleaning up, and then it will be shot more as well.

I like a short LOP on my rifles, and the Blaser chassis/stock I have it in right now goes 13". I let a friend shoot it yesterday, and did not give any instruction, as he has shot that Blaser stock before, and he has a 416 Rigby of his own. We have shot big bore rifles together a few times, from 404's to 470NE's. Well, that was a mistake as he scoped himself something fierce. Both his forehead and the bridge of his nose were cut up and bleeding a fair bit. I felt terrible about it and will make sure to caution people in the future, regardless of what shooting experience they have. We were shooting federal 500g Swift A-frames, which I think of as pretty pleasant loads, but lesson learned! He handled it well, and still shot two more rounds after that, all in a tight group.