And just to keep it related to shooting the .458 WinMag, sort of:
My Gunsmith, builder of my .458 WinMags, invited me to go shooting for 4th of July, more fun than fireworks.
It was 94 degrees where we were.
He fired some of his handloads for .243 WCF over his Magneto Speed and his son's Lab Radar.
No statistically significant difference between the two for MV readings.
He was using Winchester STABALL powder.

The .458 WinMag was released hot on the heels of the .308 WCF and .243 WCF shorty successes.
The coned-up breech on the .458 WinMag made it an immediate shorty success,
absolutely able to beat a SAAMI .458 Lott if allowed same COL and MAP limits.

Advantage of Lab Radar is you can fire for groups while chronographing, and also get 100-yard velocities.
Magneto Speed is handy but affects POI of loads, and cannot be used for handguns.
My Caldwell G2 agreed well with my Oehler P35 (no statistical difference) but must watch for lighting conditions with both.
Magneto Speed advantage over all of them might be a lesser susceptibility to errors from foam wad fillers, etc.

I rehabbed my foot in the heat with a Henry Classic H001 lever action, 18" barrel, .22 LR.
Zeroed 1/2" high at 25 yards with Federal AutoMatch standard velocity ammo, 40-grainers (1232 fps mean at 5 yards),
it is back on zero at 75 yards with a Nikon 1.5-4.5x20mm shotgun scope with Turkey Reticle.
Rings big gong at 200 yards with hold on the bottom point of the diamond-plex.
Then I drilled the center of a 25-yard paper target at 25 yards with 6" Colt Python.
Remington Golden Saber 125-gr, brass-jacketed HP, 1385 fps mean at 5 yards.
Excellent, mild recoil load, discontinued because it was too good ?
Like the Winchester Black Talon stuff ?
Democraps claimed coroners would open up the dead and find the Black Talons still spinning inside the corpse.
Glad I bought the Golden Sabers by the case when I could.

Well, it was 99*F here yesterday and heat index is hitting 111*F here today.
My foot is ready for the .458 WinMag when we get a little cooler.
But the creek I was planning to get water from for the Iron WaterBoard Buffalo tests is bone dry. frown

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.