Sir Ron, Thanks for those, You know, 12 years ago I showed up at Bill's place at his invitation with my first Sharps rifle, a 45 3-1/4 with some store bought 20 to 1 alloy 540gr Creedmoor bullets from Sagebrush hand loaded with holy black at 1550 fps, Bill looked at the load data and said holy fu-k man, we need to slow those down, at that point I hadn't even raised the ladder on my rear sight, was just trying to be flat. crazy

He said lets go to school, class is in session! went inside with two giant cold glasses of iced tea and watched both his videos, we then went to his range, he had me slapping 500 meter steel [540ish yards] within 15 minutes using my barrel sights 'after' he made me a brand new copper penny front sight! spent the whole weekend there with he and his lovely Wife Sidra, BTW, she's a hell of a cook, how Bill doesn't weigh 900lbs is beyond me ; ] I'm blessed with the same problem with my Wife.

Long story short, we cast bullets, shot rifles, even learned to paper patch, and ate some hellacious meals in between, I remember as if it were 5 minutes ago, the 3 hour and 45 minute ride home was without stereo or cell phone in my truck, I was simply astounded at the events that had just taken place, and reflecting on each and every one, 8 Sharps rifles later it's over for me, I'm hooked!

Trump Won!