Many Thanks for the kind words Gentlemen, the old 7mm is way past time to put it to work, i dont think it'll mind being pulled up off that lifetime retirement program it's previous owner assigned it, the load chronographed is a load i put together for Wife's tang safety Ruger 77 with 175gr Hornady round nose bullets, in case she ever wants to hunt.

I wont fire the vintage ammunition, willl pull bullets and save for later, dump powder, knock out the primers, resize with fresh primers and build a hunting load with IMR-4350 and 175gr Speer Grand Slams, they should come in around 2650-2700 fps with 48-49 grs IMR-4350, easy 350 yard hunting with the 4X Unertl Hawk scope, that old WW brass from those days is gold to me and a sheer pleasure to work with.

The saami spec'd FN Browning 458 WM's old loads are the 500gr Partitions at 2155 fps and 450gr BBW #13 flat nosed solids a hundred fps faster, i have Ele and Lion on my mind, those two with a hefty bag of plains game will be a very fitting Safari for those two rifles, any situation from a full out rodeo to clean quick kills can be handled, i have no performance concerns from either rifle or loads capabilities.

Looking forward to Sir Ron's Creedmost results ; ]

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to You and Yours Gentlemen.

G5

Trump Won!