Nice, cant wait to see/hear the shooting reports, imho NO mould is perfect, they all have hidden flaws, with the mould half pimple, the pimple goes precisely under my left thumb into the lubri-sizer, in turn that pimple goes into the chamber at 12 o'clock high, any flaws can then be adjusted to shoot to the rifle/sights, each and every time.

Just told a buddy about making a first shot 700 yard hit with barrel sights and a 152 year old Buffalo rifle, he said horseshlt, i then referred him to the vids Pacecars posted for us, then went on to explain the ladders are of the same height on the old rifle as with my newer Shilohs, also told him to pay close attention to the 100 yard shot video, notice before i shot at 100 i had the ladder up, had just made a 200 yard shot to gauge the wind, he texted back, OH, good shooting buddy. crazy

Many dont get these rifles worked 150 years ago, they still work today if you feed them right, much like the days of old matchscores and records you posted, specifically remember one poster on this board questioning Saint Bagwell about shooting his 45-70 at 500 yards, that guy started quoting drops at those ranges basically calling him a liar and said it was impossible.

I advised him to bring his money and favorite catchers mitt, squat down at 600 yard and have Saint Bagwell fire him a fastball, i also advised to bring a driver, as he wouldn't be remembering the trip back home. wink also remember it was time to go brim fishing, the crickets came out and the thread died.

You're going to have a blast with these experiments.

Trump Won!