Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Riflecrank
Originally Posted by CZ550
Actually, it was Ross who got me interested in the .340 WBY. I never regretted that. And he was a very good writer.

Bob
www.bigbores.ca

Sir Reverend Bob,

Ditto on Ross and the .340 Wby. When I first hunted Alaska in 1986 as a resident, it was with a Weatherby FiberMark .340 Wby,
and a Freedom Arms .454 Casull Field Grade 7.5" with fixed sights.
I had some adventures with those, feared no evil.
Weatherby and McMillan were the first ever FACTORY combo for a synthetic-stocked big game rifle,
Started circa 1984-1985, IIRC.

Would you be willing to travel for an exorcism if we can locate Ross ?
If we fail with the religious approach, we can throw the 8-foot-square bison robe over him and
threaten a blanket party if he does not repent.
Better see if Sir Jerry can come along too as another spiritual inspiration with some muscle. LOL

Iā€™m in on this trip. Ross Seyfried was a monster to my young eyes as a young man.

Anyone remember the 585 Nyatti he built? To a little kid from the hills that was mythical stuff.

Ross won a world championship in pistol Tactical shooting before writing. He was also a pioneer with the bore bore revolvers taking a Cape Buffalo šŸƒ once with a 355 grain hardcast at 1495 FPS from his Seville 45 colt built by John Linebaugh. Ross wrote the first articles on the 500 and 475 Linebaughs

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first