Originally Posted by Riflecrank
Originally Posted by gunner500
Your new 400gr Hammer bullet is going to be a 2500+ fps five points of contact carpet bomb Sir Ron. cool

YES !!!

Bubba Bullet Metamorphosis Technologies, Ltd. (very Ltd.)
has announced it is discontinuing 400-gr/.458-cal X-TSX production,
now that the 400-gr/.458-cal Shock Hammer bullet is available from Hammer Bullets.

Barnes 500-gr/.458-cal TSX bullets will not be cut off at the base anymore, by BBMT, Ltd. (more limited now)
Instead, those too-long-for-caliber bullets will only be shortened to 480-grainers by rhinoplasty.
That makes an extremely tough, semi-soft nose FN bullet for magazine filling of .458 WM and .458 WM+ rifles.

BBMT, Ltd. will now shift operations to shortening of the 500-gr/.458-cal Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer Solid
and remaining stocks of the brass Barnes Banded Solids to produce 400-gr and 450-gr FN solids,
to match preferred "soft" bullet weights.

We can also use the semi-solid 400-gr/.458-cal Barnes Buster FN as a "tweener" bullet.
It is in between soft and solid and will bulge its nose into a nicely stable shape with heavy impacts.

Hail yes Sir Ron, pain petals shearing off at 2, 4, 8, and 10 o'clock, pinwheel center dogknot solid shank plowing on through! i'm going to take one of those 450gr TSX's you gave me, rum em at 2450+ fps from my 458 WM+ and smash a Cape Buffalo in Africa this fall, i'll have it filmed and send you a copy,

Trump Won!