That is the Remington 700 UML RC. It is a beast of a rifle and accurate as heck.

I use the 300 grain Black Max's with the sabot in mine. I will say Parkers are one of the best for accuracy and absolutely a devil on game performance. Gunner will laugh as he continues pounding bucks with his 58 caliber roundballs, but I like the UML for what I am doing with it. I'll try to get a picture of it up for you to see. I plan on checking it out after work tonight to make sure it is all squared up and ready to hunt.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

This is the rifle. It had a nice laminate on it but it felt more like a bench gun that a hunting rifle. Added the McMillan and it’s much more lively for me.

Here is the Parkers

Tonight I was kinda rushed since it gets so dark that I wanted to drop back a little from my 120 grain by Weight load to see if I could still get adequate accuracy from the rifle. I worked backwards shooting 120-110-100

After seeing 100 grains by weight shot pretty well, I made a dope change and strapped the Magnetospeed to it to make sure I didn’t turn it in to a complete wimp.

Registered 2178 FPS.

Then I loaded one more to check zero without the Magnetospeed on the gun. It was about as centered as I could make it. I packed it up, reprimed my brass. Filled up 5 tubes with powder and put it away.

I was wondering what my ballistics looked like downrange and ran the numbers of .377 and 2178FPS.

Pretty sure that’ll work for some squirrely white tails!

Last edited by beretzs; 11/30/21.

Semper Fi