Dang, feed store called, cabbage and cauliflower plants came in, plus i had to whip out a bit of brush-hogging before the next rain, what is it with this work crap getting in the way of powder burning?! grin

You're set Buddy, and hell yes on the 570 Smerkers, 458 Win Mag+ or Goldie in 45-100 sharps, a match made in heaven for dealing hell to the intendeds ; ]

A cold 10 pack of 555gr slicks are there too, i sent those along with the Smerkers and a handful of playing card wads, at only 10 thou and never get lube saturated they're king when loading stub cases when powder capacity can be an issue, every saved thou counts, in case you ever want to borrow either or both moulds just ask,, they're accurate, true flying, hard hitting bullets Sir, two of the best i have across the caliber spectrum.

It will be easier than eating birthday cake to duplicate or handily exceed the 461 Gibbs, but, as we know, and have seen/learned from Saint Bagwell, no more is needed, if a man were to want to brain an ele simple water quenched wheel weights will get that done.

I'll get to the PO tomorrow. cool

Trump Won!