Nice job Sir Ron, i always grab a patched bullet by the nose, dip it up to the top of patch, sit on wax paper to dry, i cut Rooster Jacket 50/50 with water, i feel it is unduly thick for paper patching purposes, i dont want to add too much o.d. to hinder dirty shooting/hunting, have never patched a loaded round but i'm sure you certainly could.

I also welcome the added durability to the patch after Rooster Jacket lube for a more superior purchase [crimp] on the bullet as well as added protection while hunting, rain, saw briars, mud, in and out of leather shell belt, in and out of off and on pickups, horses, atv's etc.

Plus, in the case of the 461 Gibbs, Selous/Seyfried experiment, some magic occurred with a simple 120 thou wad stack and Rooster Jacket, no lube cookie, the rifle shot hard, accurate and clean, really weird deal i should revisit, there can obviously 'never' be any powder contamination issues with ammunition so put together, if kept from the bottom of a lake, it would last forever.

Trump Won!