Originally Posted by Riflecrank
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Craig Boddington has an article in the March Shooting times on the top 5 cartridges and his pick is the .458 Lott.
Interestingly on page 43, he states, "I took an early .458 Lott to Zambia in 1984, barrel work done by Jack himself".

He does not state whether he used handloads in his converted rifle, but being an early conversion, is likely.

So, Craig "Shill" Boddington is at it again. Hawking for the commercial cabal as usual, pushing the weak sister .458 Lott.
Some gunwriters are hopelessly, helplessly insane or evil.
Like the sociopath or criminally insane for whom there is no hope except a religious conversion.
With all other known religions of the world having failed them, a new transmogrification must be tried.
I am now a practitioner of ".458 Winchester Magnum Shamanism," a holyman or witchdoctor, yes a shaman.
This is a holistic practice to heal the insane that have been failed by religion and medicine.

To hell with modern medicine.
I was never a "candy man" when I was one of them.
My latest theory is that since they got busted for the opioid over-prescribing crisis business model,
they are adopting the covid pandemic crisis as the replacement money maker.
Problem is, they are cannibalizing the industry, driving their people away or into the stew pot.
Cannibals !
Time for the shaman to re-emerge from antiquity.

I will meet in person or by telemedicine consultation with any .458 Winchester Magnum denier(s) desiring enlightenment.
Yes, group sessions or individual treatment, whether they like it or not.
Introductory screen for remote session is seen on television in background here:

[Linked Image]

A former Lottite, healed by the shaman:

[Linked Image]

LMAO. 🤣 ROTF

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first