Sir Ron, many thanks for the pics and write up, doe 1 was hit very tight in the crease behind her left shoulder to exit flank, i wanted a clean hit to see if the big 450gr TSX would expand on such a light target, it did indeed as can be seen by the leather punch like pattern in the flank exit, range, 110 yards.
Doe 2 was hit not as far back as i would like due to brush, i knew i was going to exit shoulder at the angle she was standing, fortunately not too much damage, range, 48 yards.
Doe 3 was a cluster, any man here that's hunted a fair bit has had this happen, animal in weapon sight, committed to trigger pull, animals moves, OH SHIITTT!, BOOM, felt recoil...........all six of those actions happen at once, i ran over to have her look at me, one quick 300gr hard cast from the 454 at the base of the neck ended it, all within 30 seconds, range, 44 yards.

It was a hell of an exhausting fun day, my old butt dragging three deer out of a clear cut had me wishing for 35 years of age. grin i have one Arkansas buck tag left and iirc till the 19th of December to make it happen, there's a big tall wide and heavy horned 10pt that calls that area home, he may be holed up resting and eating after the rut.

Sir Larry, using this 458 WM+ on these light big game animals is perfect practice for Africa, i now know animals from the tiny 10 up to Buffalo and Hippo can be handled with 450gr TSX's at 24000+ fps, with a three inch high zero at 100 through the scope, large plains game can be easily had out to 300, pretty dang versatile setup.

LOL Big Scotty B, man it was a fun day, all three deer are hanging at butcher shop for 5 full days, he'll then work his magic getting them ready for the freezer, if i didn't mention it, all three dropped at the shot, not one step was taken.

Trump Won!