Thanks for the honors Sir Bob, i'll check that page out when i get caught up a bit.

LOL! Sir Ron, Thanks for posting the pics Sir, i had to roll up a sleeve and tuck my damn shirt tail in to show my favorite way of carrying rifle, ammo on belt along with Bagwell Damascus Skinner out back, with bino over left hip, great setup for right handed shooters, a simple pull around with left hand can let me stand and glass with the rifles muzzles always pointing down, still not brave enough to rest one on top of my boot, also wont glass with rifle on shoulder top holding my muzzle swinging and turning all around with face in bino, just a safety deal for me.

Kneeling and glassing is all together different, butt in dirt and gaze away, i tell you these 10.5-11 pound rifles handle and point like fine bird guns, i suppose if one were glassing and something exploded out of the bush nearby you could certainly get it into battery PDQ holding safely down by stock wrist.

Those boots in the corner are black elephant, a favorite pair of moccasins i love to early bow, black powder and Sharps rifle hunt in before it gets to cold, the other pair are the only boots no one would wear if they weren't so comfortable, i mean, come on, yellow boots with knots all over! grin little Woman wears a size 7 LOL!

Trump Won!