Sir Ron, great info, i would have thought it impossible to over pressure anything 458 Win Mag+ with H-4895, we see 700+ grains of bullet will get it done, have to wonder if that scud missile would remain stable in animal tissue and penetrate straight, if it does, 1550 fps would be mucho plenty.

You're most welcome for the bullets and playing card wads, i'm no 'wad stack' guru/experimenter, to me a wad need to protect the base of the bullet and keep lubes from contaminating the powder charge, these coated playing card wads to that with aplomb, plus, at only 10 thou each, they don't waste a chit-ton of powder capacity in starved cases such as the 45 and 50-70 govt.

Slightly off topic, but just yesterday i was able to easily compress 70gr drop-tubed OE 3F with a playing card wad .650 thou in a new full length sized Starline 50-70 case, the 530gr grease groove bullet measures 1.128 long, closed the case mouth to .520 thou with a taper crimp die, if i'm able to get an accurate 1200 fps, the stubby 50 will be the little hammer that can, the 30 twist barrel will easily stabilize a 1.128 bullet.

Sorry for the ramble, just having fun.

Plus, You may be the man with 1000 bullet moulds, that said, if either bullet i sent you shoots extremely well, say the word and i'll ship the moulds to you for casting as many as you please.

Trump Won!