Originally Posted by gunner500
... my biggest "Hellbender" 50-90 Sharps was with 777 grains of lead and 130gr Swiss FG, quiet enough, that rifle weighs 15 pounds too, hmmmmmm ...

That will work as a trainer for the .458 WM+. If it does not kill you it will make you stronger.
By a God wink, I too have a .512"-777gr bullet, from an NEI Handtools mould, an FNGC.
It is meant to be used in a 1:20" twist McGowen .510-caliber barrel on a .500 Jeffery that I started about 20 years ago.
That is when I found a set of .500 Jeffery dies in a Shop in Rapid City, SD while working for the IHS at Pine Ridge Rez.
My local Gunsmith has been having health problems and has a backlog at The Gunshop & Spa for Wayward Rifles.
He also has my "Olde Fugly" .458 Lott molestation of a Whitworth .458 WM MkX Mauser, awaiting the M70-style safety I obtained from NECG.
There they sit, two rifles with all parts needed.

Two of the screwiest chamberings ever conceived by man are the CIP .500 Jeffery and SAAMI .458 Lott.
.500 Jeffery: Rebated rim, short neck, no throat ... at least my reamer has some PSFB throating, done years ago before my .458 WM-throating enlightenment.
.458 Lott: At least mine is Like Jack Built, a SAAMI .458 WM chamber reamed for 2.8" brass, with remnant .458 WM throat.
But, they are both good trainers for the .458 WM+.
The .500 Jeffery to remind how user friendly the .458 WM+ is.
The .458 Lott Like Jack Built to duplicate the .458 WM+ and remind how puny the SAAMI .458 Lott is.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.