Thank you all, Kind Sirs of the .458 Brotherhood.
It appears that my dearly beloved 94 y.o. Mother-In-Law died sooner than she should have,
and suffered terribly due to a stupid medication error by a doctor who claimed he had never done such in 36 years in practice.
I am recommending lawyering up, because I surely would not have skated on something like that while I was practicing.
My wife was planning to spend a couple of weeks with her Mother starting just three days before it happened.
She has been robbed. It was a tear jerker all around.
She is still in Florida, but I am back with a vengeance, for MIL and the .458 WinMag.

The ammo that Sir Tony contributed to this trail was produced when MIL was 30 years old, and my wife was 8 months old.
I examined it and fired 5 rounds of it at the range today. Excellent findings for +64 y.o. factory ammo.
I also had on hand some 38 y.o. and 26 y.o. factory ammo for the .458 WM, all from W-W.
The oldest stuff was best, and thanks again to Sir Tony for keeping it well preserved.
If I can find a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle I'll get it to him, or I might settle for something cheaper, if he will. LOL.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.