Good stuff Sir Ron, many Thanks for posting the pics, i separated and assigned 110 sticks of old WW-Super brass to the 458 Win Mag+, the brass in the basket was just full length resized and trimmed to 2.495 inch, after de-burring and tumbling Fed-215 primers were sunk in all cases, both loads were below 2.565" overall length, they go in and out of the magazine and chamber like greased glass.

A funny thought occurred at the bench after loading 50 rounds of the 500gr TBSS at 2350+ fps, i could spend a lifetime of wages simply hunting elephants with those 50 rounds alone, the 450gr TSX's at 2418 fps landing +3 at 100, zero at 200, and 10 inches down at 300 would indeed handle any large plains game, elk, moose, big bear, etc to 300 yards, they're still packing north of 1850 fps at that range, both loads took 83gr AA-2460 powder.

I loaded the belly with 500gr TBS solids and one 450 TSX, strapped on the Saint Bagwell Damascus Bowie and a little bobtail Commander in 45 ACP, had a nice walk up the mountain to check the water level on a new pond i had built for the critters that reside there, the rifle carries great and points lightning fast, it'll be fun hunting that one in Africa, any plains game to 300 with the scope, and buffalo up close with the irons after a couple quick twist of the Talley lever rings.

Trump Won!