Many Thanks for posting the pics Sir Ron, notice the bottom of that metal coffee can out front? it has no hole, the force of the bullet going in the top blew the bottom out of it as well as split the can down the middle, the 5 gal buckets were spun nearly 180 degrees, i had the filler caps at 12 o'clock, the bullet strike lined up perfect with shooting into a the smaller coffee can lid from the prone position, whole lotta crazy voodoo going on with that level of pressure LOL, i have no doubts about using those 480gr DGX's on any animal one would employ a soft nosed bullet on, plenty tough.

I had asked Wife to grab a set of headphones and come watch, she was at the backyard gate, when i retrieved the bullet to lay on rifle for a pic she pulled her 9mm round out that she had in her pocket, "here, put my flower you made me in the picture too!" aint i a romantic devil? ; ]

FWIW and off topic, no one i know [even factory] loads the 125gr Barnes hp's in 9mm, 6gr of Power Pistol easily fits for any col one needs for proper function, bullet leaves her P365's at 1100 fps, really easy for her to shoot, i shot through three 3lb Kirkland coffee cans lengthways with that load last week, had three one gallon olive oil jugs huddled around back of the last can, that little buzzsaw ate through three cans and took a bite out of one of the olive oil jugs then fell back into the third can, mighty fine SD carry load imho.

Thanks again Sir Ron.

Trump Won!