Uncle Bob !
Great ! Spread the word that we are here, having escaped the anti-free-speech site where lies prevail.
I just closed the imgurdotcom account I used to post there. The truth seekers will have to come here to see any new material
on the .458 Winchester Magnum as well as some of the old.

We will be moving on to 450 TSX loads after we finish a framework of H4895 basics,
from reduced loads without fillers required, to stout loads, compressed charges of H4895 with heavy bullets.
Those H4895 loads can be beaten in some cases
(maybe not with all cases, pun intended) using the outstanding new ball powders that require no compression.

H4895, the extruded powder that built Hodgdon from surplus military version to current formulation from Oz, is the 30-06-of-powders in the .458 WM and .458 WM+.
It may not be the best for every load, but it is the best in the broadest range of applications,
and might even be the best possible for some loads.
Bear with me for a review of 400-gr, 500-gr, and 600-gr basics with H4895 before we move on to big game loads with 400-gr and 450-gr bullets,
and varmint loads of 250-gr to 350-gr weights, with other powders, ball and extruded.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.