Sir Hannay,

The tale of GSC USA as of late 2018 is a woeful one. But I am cheered by the possibility that they have survived in South Carolina.
I called that number that Sir John posted, but got a message that the mail box was full, no answer.
In November 2018 Gerard Schultz emailed me and detailed the travails of GSC USA.
His daughter and her husband had initially come over to USA from RSA about 2015 or earlier,
to set up business in Michigan, soon moved to northern Indiana !
Gerard and Wife initially moved to Midland, Texas, circa 2016 and eventually got green cards and permanent USA residence in early 2017.
Then the GSC USA business was sold to CheyTac in 2016 !
Gerard and Wife moved to Charleston, SC in August/September 2016, then sold to CheyTac.
CheyTac told them to move the machinery to White City, Oregon.
They hauled 8 tons of bullet-making machinery to Oregon and then found no CheyTac facility suitable for setup.
Holy cow !
They return-tripped it back to Charleston, SC, Gerard driving one of the trucks himself !

The rest is too complicated for me to try to sort out.

It appears CheyTac decided to get out of the bullet making business and totally screwed over GSC in late 2018.
I pray that Gerard Schultz has found a way to continue business here in the USA.
Current address is in Goose Creek, SC.
I will email Gerard and see if he responds, while his telephone voicemail is full.
I shall forward this thread address to him to let him correct any misinformation if I am guilty of that.
Heck, I might need to drive down there to get some bullets if they are indeed in stock !
My only two cape buffalo were taken with GSC bullets in 2001 and 2010.

The USA is currently being led by the DALDEDs down the same path as taken by RSA.
It seems Gerard decided to leave RSA before the USA went down that path.
DALDEDs arose in the USA after he got here.
Condolences to Gerard Schultz and Company.

Regarding your PC-painting, good on you.
Some pointers from my experience:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.