Sir Jerry,
Great idea.
AA-2015BR is sometimes listed with the "Bench Rest" designation for its consistency and ignition characteristics.
It is a single-base, extruded powder, burns faster but requires less powder weight
to get higher velocity AND pressure than the AA-2230 or AA-2460s, both double-base spherical/ball powders.
Interestingly AA-2460s has that "s" listed sometimes too, which I SWAG is to emphasize that it is the un-flattened, fully spherical form of AA-2230.
AA-2230 is the one with about half of its granules "pre-compressed."

76 grains of 2015 probably gets slightly compressed like the max loads for 2230 and 2460 with 400-gr bullet and 3.140" COL
as shown in the table below.
2015 gives the highest MV and the highest (submaximal) pressure in the modest data below for 400-gr Barnes "Old Original" SSSP:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

AA-2015BR should be a good one.
Only drawback might be temperature sensitivity. I don't know about that being any problem for most situations.

Burn Rate charts below suggest other good neighbor powders: Anything good in the .223 Rem and 5.56 NATO.
Alliant Power Pro 1200-R would probably be a humdinger with the 404gr Shock Hammer.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sheesh, I wish I could do them all !
Just goes to show what a great cartridge the .458 WM is with so many good powders.

Ron aka "Rip" for Riflecrank Internationale Permanente
NRA Life Benefactor and Beneficiary
.458 Winchester Magnum, Magnanimous in Victory
THE WALKING DEAD does so remind me of Democrap voters. Donkeypox.