Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
The drama continues,...........

Hey, at least we aren't discussing the merits of Miracle Whip. wink

It without sin please and by all means cast the first stone!!! Or biscuit!! grin

No need for her private life or allusions to thereof needed. It's the fugging cooking section for christ's sake and I damn sure ain't no prude.

Your PM's to others about me are becoming stale Denny, honestly.

I really do wonder why a man of your self proclaimed class would have spent all that time in the past PM'ing with me, and posting with me, a woman you deem to be a lowly whore. I kept it all, PM's and postings, including the last one.

You seem to have far too much interest in me and my life, others on here have no use for me at all, but they seem to be able to post on the same threads and not get twisted, it sounds like something you might like to try, or even better still, put me on ignore.

Just a quick question here does your wife know you have this kind of deep seeded interest in me ?

Dave knows you do, and wonders what your motive is, other than attention. He would be more than happy to talk to you, on the phone or in person, so he can explain to you what part of him is sugar and what part of him is daddy.

BTW, I love the signature line grin

Last edited by Miss Lynn; 01/21/16.