John: There are a million ways for saltimbocca....I am no expert. I learned from watching so can't direct you to a recipe. Also I am not a good cook and season stuff on the fly,and never write stuff down.

That said, here's what I did here:

-start with chicken cutlets which are thin filleted chicken breast. My butcher pounds them flat.

-Lay it flat and season with salt /pepper.

-Add a couple slices of prosciutto,laid flat on the chicken breast. I use Di Parma.

-Toss in a couple of Sage leaves. Add a slice of Fontina cheese. Roll the whole thing up and push through a couple of toothpicks to hold it together.

- Dredge in flour,all over.

- In a skillet, or braising pan, heat EVOO to medium heat with two cloves whole garlic, just for flavor. Place chicken breast in and cook to golden brown.

NOT TOO HOT! I use tongs to turn it and check it.

When golden brown, add white wine. I use a Chardonnay....Let simmer on medium/low heat. Add some chicken stock. Let it simmer.

At this point you can pop the whole pan in the oven for a few minutes and reduce the liquid. I just popped the lid on the braising pan and let it sit. The picture you see it was all done.

When done the chicken will look cooked and the cheese will be melted. Remove to serve and pour the liquid into a gravy bowl to put over chicken.

Serve. Enjoy.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.